The most important point to remember is that, in most cases, you can take action to mitigate the effects of EMFs and Geopathic Stress (GS) in your home.
HOME EMF SURVEY
Timing – A home radiation survey usually lasts between 2.5 and 4 hours and includes telephone support for shielding.
Price on application.
Travel costs are 45p per mile or the cost of a return rail fare from Bracknell station.
Follow up visits can be arranged should these be required.
In case of hardship there may be reduced fees.
There are frequently a number of simple inexpensive solutions that can be taken to reduce EMF exposure immediately. These include:
1. Replacing DECT phones with wired phones.
2. Turn off the router at night or hardwire the router with Ethernet cables and switch off the wifi function.
3. For low frequency consider switching off electrical circuits at night and fitting demand switches to certain circuits.
4. As far as possible, minimise use of mobile phone, and keep it on airplane mode. When using a mobile hold it away from the body in loudspeaker mode or use air-tube headsets.
5. Never take the mobile phone into the bedroom at night.
Once the internal sources of EMF have been reduced, we will then consider how best to shield from external sources, such as mobile phone masts.
SHIELDING THE BED – CANOPIES
HARMONISATION OF EMFs AND GEOPATHIC STRESS